Huge Thank-you to Dippy-Dotty Girl who nominated me for this award. Go check her out:Dippy-Dotty Girl -She has a passion for traveling and adventures, and shares them through writing and photography. I enjoyed answering her questions, some of which that really got me thinking.
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
* Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
* Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
* List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
My answers to Dippy-Dotty Girl’s questions:
1. Why do you blog and what is the crux of your blog?
Blogging for me is an outlet to express myself. It feels good to write things that others can relate to, and possibly help.
2. What is your idea of the ‘perfect’ life? Are you living it? My idea of the perfect life is to have the ability to be happy as much as possible, and to be content with life and all the choices I’ve made. I think I’m doing pretty good so far.
3. What would your alter ego be?
My alter ego would be the “Chameleon” because of my ability to adapt to both environment and circumstances.
4. What is your pick-me-up for those times when feel grumpy?
Well…A glass of wine is always nice…add some popcorn and a movie. If we’re talking morning, just give me my coffee.
5. Who is the one person in your life who keeps you grounded?
My sister, Amy. I always trust her opinions.
6. Who is your favorite travel partner and why? My friend Dareth and I took a week long trip to NYC that I’ll never forget. We slept in the car one night…and met a strangers pet pig. She’s a carefree spirit and I love it.
7. Five books/films you derive inspiration from.
I’m going to list five of my favorite books, all of which are self-help; The Secret, The Mastery of Love, The Four Agreements, The Fifth Agreement, and No More Dreaded Monday’s.
8. Do you have a fitness regime? If yes, how do you keep fit? Not really, I just eat healthy…Portion control is key…And lots of water!
9. Which is the most difficult situation you have been caught in? How did you handle it? The most difficult situation I had experienced was the first time I ever broke up with someone. I did not handle it well, but I knew it was the right thing to do.
10. The most adventurous activity you have indulged in. I would definitely have to say, the time I spent a week out in Arizona. I did a lot of fun things out there, but the coolest was when I stayed the night at the (haunted) “Jerome Grand Hotel”.
11. What is the most crucial lesson you have learned so far in life?
No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes.
1.What’s your favorite part about blogging?
2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?
3. What are the top three places you would travel to if you could?
4. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
6. Do you like reading? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
7. What’s your favorite season and why?
8. Are you a “dog person”, or a “cat person”?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
10. What’s one of the biggest lessons you’ve learned?
11. Guilty pleasure?
1. Not Capulet
11. Everyday Renee